Friday, July 16, 2010

Mint Tea

Okay, so I freely admit it, Whole Foods is my favorite store.  No, not just my favorite grocery store, my favorite store.  And, now that I'm here in Austin, I live in the same city as the biggest and best Whole Foods, the corporate headquarters.  Located at Lamar & 6th Street, this is the big daddy of all Whole Foods stores, the one others are measured against and found wanting. 


It is also where I get my tea.  I have an addiction to loose leaf tea.  Fortunately for me, this is one of those pretty-healthy, bad side-effect-free, good side-effects-included addictions.  My mom was a great tea drinker, but she always got the bagged tea.  And there is something magical, something wonderfully tasty and tastefully wonderful about loose leaf tea.  Plus, (here's the realist in me) it's cheaper!

So, here's to you, Whole Foods.  I'd raise my mug of mint tea to you - but I've already finished it.  All but the last, few, leafy dregs.  Which act like potpourri for my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment