Friday, August 13, 2010

When life gives you lemons...

Make orange juice and have everyone wondering how you did it!  (I always keep a can of Orange Juice Concentrate in my freezer for just such an emergency).

My lemons have, as is the nature of lemons, been both sweet and sour - I'm thoroughly enjoying my time with The Complete Works of Shakespeare (Abridged) - but it's leaving me with a lot less time during the week to do other things I'd like to be doing.  On the other hand, the drama that came two weeks ago is still here, still creating baby dramas of its own.  Bwah.

So here's a pretty picture of a pretty house, just to make you (and me) feel a little better.



3 comments:

  1. haha I saw your post title and my first thought was, COPYCAT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I can now relate to your drama, but on a smaller scale. :-P

    ReplyDelete